Parasites are living things that "populate" the human body and begin to actively live and reproduce there, causing significant damage to their host.
To date, more than a dozen parasites have been isolated that can infect a person and cause a variety of serious diseases.
Some of the most dangerous parasites are roundworms, worms (helminths).
It is also worth noting that human parasites can live not only in the human intestine, but also in its liver, thereby "attacking" a vital organ.
Many people wonder how to use folk remedies to cleanse the body of parasites and whether the so-called home medicine will help in the fight against this problem.
Before thinking about how to cleanse the body from parasites with folk remedies, it is worth mentioning the effectiveness of such "cleansing techniques". According to reviews, folk recipes, if not all, will help remove most of the parasites from the body. The main thing here is to strictly adhere to the preparation and receipt of funds.
Most often, the following means and ingredients are used to get rid of parasites and their further excretion from the body:
- Nuts. Alcohol tincture is made from them (namely from the peel). You can also eat pine nuts.
- Onions and garlic have a pronounced antibacterial effect, so they are great at eliminating parasites. In addition, these products should often simply be ingested through food. They boost immunity and protect a person from harm from various unwanted bacteria and parasites.
- Pumpkin seeds are an ancient folk treatment that was practiced by our great-grandmothers.
- Various alcoholic tinctures with brandy and the addition of herbal broth.
- Wormwood and other medicinal herbs.
It should be noted
You can prepare all the popular recipes for eliminating parasites at home. The main thing in this case is to follow the preparation scheme and further use of the product as closely as possible.
Before starting to practice such folk recipes on yourself, it should be remembered that not everyone can use them on their own, since, like drugs, these recipes have several contraindications. Therefore, it is forbidden to use antiparasitic agents during pregnancy and lactation, in acute diseases of the stomach and entire digestive system, as well as in case of an allergic reaction to the components of a certain agent.
With caution and only with the consent of the doctor, such funds should be given to children, the elderly and patients with severe chronic liver and kidney diseases. Additional contraindications to this method of body cleansing are diseases of the circulatory system, heart disease, and the time after a recent surgical procedure when a person is severely debilitated. How to properly cleanse the body from parasites with folk remedies - further in the article.
How to clean the body from parasites with folk remedies: the best methods
Before using folk remedies to cleanse the body from parasites, it is necessary to accurately determine the specific method of cleaning.
The most effective ways to get rid of and control parasites are:
- Pepper. It should be consumed in large quantities with food. It will help get rid of parasites in no time.
- Onion remedies. To prepare it, you need to chop the onion and pour boiling water over it. Insist on a day and take a third of a glass twice a day for three weeks.
- Garlic hot agent. Chop the garlic and pour boiling water over it. Insist on an hour. Soak a cotton swab in the prepared liquid and wrap it in a cheesecloth. Use as a rectal suppository. You can also make enemas with garlic broth. This method can be practiced without rectal disease.
- How to clean the body from parasites with folk remedies, namely with the help of nuts? To do this, you need to chop a couple of nuts, add a little salt and pour water over them. Bring to the boil and let rise for an hour. Strain the broth and drink in small sips. You can also make an alcoholic tincture with green nutshells and drink no more than three drops at a time.
- Consumption of roasted pumpkin seeds as a dietary supplement.
- Herbal Remedies. To prepare it, you need to mix equal amounts of wormwood, chamomile and tansy. Pour boiling water over a glass and insist. Take half a glass twice a day.
The effects of such treatment will not be felt immediately. It should take at least two weeks for the person's condition to improve.
Favorable signs that the treatment is effective are increased strength, improved appetite, and stabilized sleep. Also, a person can get rid of digestive problems.
If traditional medicine does not help get rid of parasites, then you need to use medication.
Not everyone knows how to clean the body from parasites using folk remedies for a child. It is not recommended to give babies herbal teas or enemas.
"Gentler" methods of removing parasites are therapeutic baths. To prepare such a bath, you need to boil thyme, oat straw and celandine. Put the broth in the bath and bathe the child in it for at least two hours. In addition, these baths can be used for the prevention of parasites in children. To do this, it is enough to carry out the procedure once a month.
Cleansing the body from parasites with folk remedies: diet and reviews
Cleansing the body from parasites with folk remedies is a rather long and arduous process that requires maximum patience and perseverance from a person.
To cleanse the body from parasites with folk remedies, all kinds of techniques are used.
Of the many different cleaning methods, it is advisable to select several methods at the same time in order to test their effectiveness on yourself, as each organism is individual and if one person can use any method of removing parasites, it can also be done for another personbecome completely useless. In addition, the type of parasites that have infested the body plays an important role because if some parasites are more susceptible to exposure, they need to be systematically manipulated and cleaned up in the long term.
It should be noted that diet plays an extremely important role in cleaning the body from parasites using folk remedies. A properly selected diet can be used both in the preparatory stage to get rid of parasites, and simply to prevent their occurrence in the body. According to research, parasites do not tolerate certain foods well, so they should be emphasized in this diet.
These products are:
- Raw onions and garlic.
- Raw cabbage and its juice.
- Coconuts and pomegranates.
- Hot spices (pepper, cinnamon, ginger). They can only be used if there is no stomach discomfort.
- Sweet peppers.
- Lemon with honey.
In addition, a person should drink more fluids, give up bad habits, and eat in small portions. At the same time, one should refuse to use a number of products so as not to provoke the vital activity of parasites.
So fish, meat, coffee and all kinds of sweets should be excluded from the menu. In order to better understand the effectiveness of cleaning the body from parasites with folk remedies, we present the reviews of people who have already tried this method on themselves.
- First evaluation: "I have been suffering from intestinal diseases a lot lately. As it turned out, it was caused by parasites. After consulting a doctor, I began to cleanse the body. I practiced in different ways - I used pumpkin seeds, made enemas and baths. After a month of such treatment, I felt much better. Now I am considering repeating the course but using different recipes. "
- Second review: "I tried to get rid of parasites with juices, diet products, and herbal tinctures. So far, I don't see any significant results, I think that drug treatment with modern technologies is many times more effective.
- Third opinion: "I have suffered from exhaustion for a long time and have only recently understood the real cause of my suffering. They were worms. On the advice of a friend, I started removing them with enemas with coffee and garlic tincture. Three weeks have passed and so far so good. My condition has improved. Regardless, I don't think the garlic tincture will be good for my stomach.