The human body is attacked by various harmful microorganisms on a daily basis. These are bacteria and viruses, as well as the larvae of various parasites. If a person does not have a weakened immune system, they will fight it successfully. For objective and subjective reasons, human immunity weakens, and pathogenic microorganisms begin to multiply quickly enough.
When parasites start to multiply, they feed on the same nutrients as humans. As a result, the human body does not fully receive the nutrients, which leads to a weakening of the body and a deterioration in health. To remove parasites from the body, you can use various methods, which include both drugs and the use of folk remedies. In addition, a noticeable effect can be obtained from the combination of the use of anthelmintics and decoctions or infusions of various natural components.
Signal that it is time to cleanse the body
The fact that parasites appeared in the body can be indicated by some factors:
- The appearance of regular headaches and dizziness.
- A person develops fatigue against a background of general weakness.
- The appearance of frequent bouts of nausea.
- The intensity of the flow of saliva increases.
- From time to time you will feel hungry.
- At the same time, the appetite disappears, which leads to weight loss.
- Frequent pain in muscle tissue.
- The appearance of rashes, dermatitis.
- Snoring while sleeping and grinding your teeth.
- Mental imbalance, depression.
- Decreased immunity, the development of anemia.
- Formation of new papillomas and age spots.
- The appearance of cracks in the soles of the feet.
There are other visible signs that you can use to determine the presence of parasites in the body. In a sick person, the skin becomes a little oily, and acne or pimples appear on the body. At the same time, the complexion changes and becomes darker, against the background of the premature appearance of wrinkles. In women, a violation of the menstrual cycle is possible, and benign neoplasms appear in the breasts and female organs.
Preparation for cleaning the body from parasites
Cleansing the body is a serious event that requires special training. For example:
- Before you start cleaning, you need to make sure that there are parasites.
- In this case, you can use the widely accepted fecal studies, as well as a range of laboratory tests. It is important not only to find out that there are parasites in the body, but also to determine their types so that the treatment is most effective.
- About 10 days before cleansing the body, you should eat light foods, excluding fatty, spicy and sweet foods from the diet. On these days, it is better to only consume fruits, vegetables and juices with pulp, as they contain a sufficient amount of fiber.
On a note!On these days you need to drink enough water (up to 2 liters per day) and herbal teas.
- Nowadays it is very important to clear up constipation by taking a mild laxative and also to make several enemas if the laxative is ineffective.
Ways to Purify the Body
There are several methods that can be used to drive parasites out of the body.
Cleansing with bitter herbs
"Life without parasites" - this is the name of the book of the traditional healer, which deals with the methods of cleaning worms. As the author of the book points out, parasitic infections are to blame in 80% of cases. Hence, it is very important to cleanse the body regularly.
Since parasites do not tolerate foods and herbs that are characterized by a pronounced bitter taste, this factor formed the basis of all recipes.
Interesting to know!To get rid of various parasitic microorganisms that affect the digestive tract, associated with metabolic disorders, changes in the liver are recommended to use bitter herbs, such as wormwood, ginger, cloves, black walnuts, tansy.
Tea or powder should be prepared from these components. Tea is prepared as follows: take half a teaspoon of the herb and pour 200 ml of boiling water. After that, it has to be infused for 10 minutes, but no more. The herb powder is mixed with bread balls and then taken. Usually, tea and balls are consumed on an empty stomach.
The powder can be made by grinding dried herbs. Antiparasitic preparations containing several components show good effectiveness.
There is also a second option for cleaning. It's more effective, but also more radical. This method is based on a 5-day fast or using your own urine, which is either drunk or used for enemas. These cleaning methods should be repeated about 4 times a year.
Cleaning with enemas
The folk healer based her methods on performing cleansing enemas based on acidified water. Enemas are held in the morning from 5: 00 to 7: 00 and in the evening from 6: 00 to 7: 00.
Notice to everyone!Water for enemas is applied at room temperature. It should be peeled but not boiled.
The water is acidified with lemon, sea buckthorn, lingonberry or lingonberry juice. This has a detrimental effect not only on helminths, but also on other harmful microorganisms. Each enema contains 2 liters of water, 2 tbsp. Tablespoon of juice and a spoon of common table salt, which, if carried out daily, has a positive effect on the swelling that occurs after each procedure. After the enema, you need to be prepared for frequent toilet visits, where the parasites will come out. Usually the greatest number of them come out in the final stages.
After each procedure, it is advisable to drink a glass of chamomile broth or a couple of glasses of freshly squeezed apple juice. This has a positive effect on the lining of the digestive tract.
Nowadays, chemical preparations in tablet form are increasingly being used to effectively combat parasites. In addition, in the market for such products, it is possible to make a choice of drugs, taking into account the individual characteristics of the organism.
Folk remedies for cleaning the body from parasites
Last but not least, folk remedies based on natural ingredients are in the fight against helminths.
Garlic has antibacterial properties and almost everyone is familiar with it. Garlic is effective in fighting not only against helminths, but also against other pathogenic microorganisms that inhabit the human body, such as fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Garlic is an excellent prophylactic agent that prevents the active reproduction of parasitic infections. Garlic, although not in large quantities, is acceptable to children.
For the effective effect of the product, garlic enemas are prepared on the basis of water or milk. For example:
- To make garlic water, you need to take a head of garlic and chop it. After that, everything is poured with uncooked water and infused for a while. Strain the solution before use.
- When using milk, the solution preparation technology is a little different. In a glass of milk, you need to boil a couple of cloves of garlic until tender. The composition needs to cool, after which it is filtered. To give an enema to a child, you need to take 100 ml of the solution, and if it is an adult, you need to take 200 ml of the solution.
Enemas are done at night for a week.
A garlic tincture in cognac works well against parasites. You need to take 400 g of garlic and pour 1 liter of brandy on top. Before doing this, the garlic is peeled and chopped a little. An anti-parasitic agent is infused for 3 weeks. A tincture of garlic is used before meals once a day. 1 liter of tincture is enough for 2 months, which corresponds to the course of treatment. A similar procedure is carried out every 2 years.
Cleansing the body with soda
Treatment of worms consists of 3 stages, which include cleansing the body with enemas. There are 2 cleansing enemas and a soda water. The first step is to cleanse the intestines with lightly salted water (2 tablespoons of salt dissolve in 2 liters of boiled water). The next stage consists of a soda enema. To make an active solution, you need to take 800 ml of warm water (about 40 degrees) and dissolve a spoonful of soda in it. As in the first stage, the last stage consists of a cleansing enema. If lemon juice is added to the product, the effectiveness of the procedure will increase. It is recommended to perform the procedures on 1 day for 2 weeks. A procedure, consisting of 3 phases, takes up to one and a half hours.
The use of cognac with castor oil
The use of products containing alcohol and castor oil has long been used by humans to drive away worms. It is believed that worms get drunk on alcohol and lose their toughness. In other words, they fall out of the gut. After a while, drinking castor oil, which is considered an effective laxative, effectively cleanses the human body from parasites.
For the procedure, you need to drink 50 ml of high-quality cognac and oil, washed down with sweet tea, so that the helminths react to this delicacy. After a short time you have to run to the toilet: the body is spontaneously cleansed.
Not all parasites always come out after the first procedure. Sometimes multiple procedures are required. In any case, you will have to wait until all the parasites have left the body. It is not a problem if you take a short break and then continue with the process.
The use of wormwood
Wormwood is used to fight many parasites, including helminths. Decoctions, infusions and powders are used.
- Preparation of the broth. . . A spoon of dry wormwood is poured over 200 ml of boiling water, after which the solution is infused for half an hour. After that, the broth must be cooled and drunk in several stages.
- Powder usage. . . To prepare the powder, it is sufficient to grind the dry plant in a coffee grinder. Take the powder twice a day before meals. The powder can be poured over with water or added to tea or juice. Alternatively, the product can also be bought in a pharmacy. The duration of treatment is 1 month.
- Preparation of tinctures. . . To prepare the tincture, take 5 tablespoons of dry grass and fill it with half a liter of alcohol. The agent is infused in a dark place for 10 days. It is better to filter the solution before using it. Tincture is taken for a tablespoon twice a day. The tincture is contraindicated if you have stomach or heart problems.
The use of different herbs
- Various bitter herbs are used to combat helminths, such as yarrow, immortelle, chamomile, St. John's wort, tansy, etc. Sea buckthorn bark and oak bark are also used. The duration of treatment is about 10 days. During this period, herbal decoctions are consumed before meals, 100 ml.
- To prepare an effective remedy, you need to take 5 tablespoons of any herb or 1 spoon of different herbs, pour half a liter of boiling water on it and let it steep for 1 night. This potion lasts for 4 days of treatment.
- Nettle root is also used. It is poured with hot water and boiled for a few minutes, after which it is infused for half an hour. Apply on an empty stomach half an hour before meals.
- At the end of 10 days, a break of 3 days is made and the course of treatment is repeated. This treatment is carried out once a year.
Possible side effects and contraindications
The process of cleansing the body should be carried out in good health conditions. You shouldn't do this:
- When chronic ailments worsen, when the body is weakened.
- For bleeding as well as menstruation in women.
- For colds with a high fever.
- For kidney, liver and heart problems.
- With peptic ulcer and gastritis.
- In oncology cases.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If you cleanse the body on the basis of folk remedies, you need to be prepared for:
- Pain and cramps in the stomach.
- Headache and dizziness.
- Fluctuations in blood pressure.
Before starting the fight against parasites, you need to carefully study the possible consequences and prepare for the fact that such procedures, as well as receiving funds, will not bring any consolation. Fighting worms is usually a difficult test for humans.
Whether or not to cleanse the body for prevention purposes is a question that not all experts support and their opinions differ. Some of them are convinced that such cleaning should be done, while the other part does not support such a strategy, claiming that 90% of the information about the general infection of people with parasites is not true. The number of people infected does not exceed 40%. The main parasites are giardia and toxoplasmas, which are transmitted from birds to humans.
Instructive!About 10% of people are infected with common worms. Basically, these are people who live without sewage.
The main causes of helminth infection include unsanitary conditions or eating unwashed food and eating with dirty hands. In addition, insufficient heat treatment of fish and meat dishes also leads to infection with helminths. If the rules of personal hygiene are observed and foods with appropriate heat treatment are used in food, the risk of infection with parasites is reduced to almost zero.
Experts do not recommend expelling parasites without being sure that they are there, since any seemingly simple and harmless procedures will not go unnoticed. Even the same enema, if done twice a day, can have negative consequences in the future, which is not said by those who advise cleansing the body for no apparent reason. They should never interfere with the normal functioning of the human body. If you think of parasites that may not even exist, it can be seriously damaging to your health.
Before you start cleaning the body, you need to contact a specialist and donate blood for analysis to make sure that there are parasites.
If, as the result of the study, the fears are confirmed, then it is better to contact a specialist to prescribe the correct treatment.
Experts recommend treatment with anthelmintics because they work much faster and more efficiently. Is it worth suffering a whole month when helminths can be expelled in 3 days without enemas and agony?
It is worth thinking about cleaning the body for people suffering from chronic ailments. For them, independent procedures for cleaning up parasites are generally contraindicated.